Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is a bit sad. Since I’ve only started blogging for two months, I am going to go with the books that have been on my shelf or my Goodreads TBR list the longest.
1. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
I bought this book in the annual Book Fair six years ago. I still haven’t read it but I have read two of the other Jennifer Echols book and I love them.
2. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
I’ve tried reading it when I was 15 years old. Of course it was too hard for me so I stopped and have never picked it up again.
3. Hunger (Gone #2) by Michael Grant
I like the first book in this sci-fi series, but I have lost interest in it ever since.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Convey
5. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
6. Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
This beautiful hardback I bought has been on my shelf for five years. I don’t think I’ll be reading it anytime soon since I still have a lot of series to finish reading!
7. Lord of The Flies by William Golding
A classic that’s been on my shelf for a long time.
8. Betrayals (Strange Angels #2) by Lili St. Crow
The reason why this book is still on my shelf and I haven’t even read it is that I haven’t read the first book. I have tried reading Strange Angels but I just couldn’t get into the story. I bought Betrayals only because I found it really cheap at the annual Book Fair.
9. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
This book was a phenomenon. I have read half of it but never managed to continue reading till the end. So, it’s still on my TBR.
10. To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
Don’t look at me.