Have you guys participated in Pretty Deadly Reviews‘s Bookish Bingo Fall 2016 edition? I’ve just discovered this amazing seasonal game that makes reading more fun!
*Rules and Images by Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews.
- – Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
- – The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- – One square per book
- – You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- – At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
- – To participate, simply leave a comment over at the sign up post.
What I’m going to read:
Since I’m currently reading The Hidden Oracle and Scariest Stories Ever Told, I can actually cross out the “Retelling” and “Creepy Cover” squares. I’ll definitely read one of the September releases so “Fall Release” will also be done. I don’t know about the others yet.
If you haven’t signed up and would love to, please head over to Bekka’s blog and leave a comment there. Hope we’re all gonna have some fun with this Bookish Bingo!