Sorry for not posting since last week. I’ve been busy these days and haven’t had the time to write any reviews, but I promise I will have at least one post a week. I’d love to share with you guys ten books I’ve recently added to my TBR list on Goodreads. It’s the topic of this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, held by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Genesis by Bernard Beckett
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling
I realise I didn’t have this book on my Goodreads TBR! That’s kind of crazy. I’ve already checked the book out from library and am gonna read it soon.
3. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
4. The Romantics by Leah Konen
5. Funhouse by Diane Hoh
I was in the mood for Point Horror books when it was October. Found this one I haven’t read yet!
6. One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2) by Kendare Blake
7. The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir
8. This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
9. Someone Else’s Summer by Rachel Bateman
I saw this on NetGalley and it seems interesting. Would love to get my hands on the digital ARC.
10. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland