Hey, readers! I’m so sorry for the two-month hiatus on this blog. I was so caught up with work and did not have time to write any reviews, and I didn’t want this blog to only contain the weekly meme posts.
I’m hoping I can keep up with my reading habits and I also have an ARC on NetGalley which I am excited to read and write about. Without further ado, let’s get to the monthly wrap-up and TBR.
I didn’t think I would end up reading five books this month, but my boyfriend lent me The Little Prince and it is such a short story that I finished it in a short time. Also, I was crazily into the plot of A Gathering of Shadows. Maybe that’s why.
1. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
I LOVE this book. This series is phenomenal and it deserves all the high acclaims it has gotten. Go read Six of Crows even if you didn’t like The Grisha trilogy!
2. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber
Read my review here.
4. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
5. A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab
This book is so insanely good. It also focuses more on the characters in the series.
1. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab *currently reading
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
3. Dream Me by Kathryn Berla *from NetGalley
4. The Pale Dreamer (The Bone Season #0.5) by Samantha Shannon