Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. I haven’t done one in a while and thought it’d be great to start again with the Spring TBR.
1. The Song Rising (The Bone Season #3) by Samantha Shannon
I still haven’t received my copy of the special edition.
2. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
3. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
4. The Grown-up by Gillian Flynn
I’m finally reading this one. In Spring. I know it sounds crazy to read spooky books during this season. I put it on my TBR around Halloween but I didn’t request the book from the local library and I finally did!
5. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
I have to give a huge shoutout to my boyfriend for buying me this book. I love Carrie Fisher and am still sad about her passing away. This is the last book she published and I really want to read it.
I’ve had my eye on this book for a long time. I waited for the paperback release and now it’s finally here. Sounds like a heartbreaking YA.
7. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Honestly I’m not 100% sure I want to read it right after it’s released. I’m not ready for Feyre’s arc to end.
8. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
9. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
10. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton