I know it’s been a while. I’m sorry for this little hiatus because I haven’t been having much time to update my blog in the past two weeks but I’m willing to try to squeeze more time in doing this. I’m having four books on my currently reading shelf again. It’s a bad habit and I hope I will at least finish ACOWAR this month!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we have a summer reads freebie. Honestly, I don’t really get what summer reads are and I don’t have a particular type of books I feel like reading when summer comes. I also don’t go to the beach and read. I know, I’m just this really boring person who sits at home most of the time. Therefore, I’m just gonna put together a list of books I think I would be enjoyable to read in summertime.
1. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
2. Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
3. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
4. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
5. One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
6. The Wish Granter (Ravenspire, #2) by C.J. Redwine
7. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
8. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
9. The Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain
10. The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
What kind of books do you think are more enjoyable to read in summer?